Breakfast is served from 8.15am until 9.45am and is available to residents and advance bookings Monday-Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, breakfast is available for both residents and non-residents alike.
Non-residents – Continental Breakfast with drinks £10.50. Continental with one cooked dish and unlimited drinks £16.50
CEREALS & FRUIT
We have a selection of cereals from Dorset Cereals Poundbury, Dorset. We also make a dried fruit compote which is poached in Earl Grey tea with cinnamon and orange, delicious with natural yoghurt. There is also a choice of cured meat, goat’s cheese, fruit yoghurts, seasonal fruits, and croissants. Please order with below items.
Prepared To Order Dishes
- Porridge cooked in milk or water £3.50
- Smoked Salmon with Scrambled Eggs, Crème Fraîche, Muffin £10.50
- Spinach & Mushroom Omelette, with Keen’s Cheddar £7.50
- Bacon & Egg Brioche Bap with your choice of Brown or Red Sauce £5.75
- A bowl with poached seasonal fruit, granola and natural yoghurt £5
The Fry Up
- Dingley Dell (Suffolk) Sausages & Bacon (Wiltshire cure), Morris Gold Black Pudding, Field Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Highfield Farm Eggs……. fried, poached or scrambled £9.50
Tea, Coffee, Juice
- Orange juice squeezed each morning from whole oranges
- Apple & pear juice from our friends at White’s Farm in White Colne
- Jing Tea -Assam Breakfast, Earl Grey, Ceylon, Jasmine Pearls, Darjeeling, White Peony, Flowering Jasmine Lily, Bohea Lapsang
- Tate Coffee Cafeteria or Americano, Cappuccino, Latte
We make our own jam, marmalade and bread. Our milk and yoghurt come from the Strachan family near Saxmundham. Our butter is from Trewithen Dairy in Cornwall and our Shetland Salmon is smoked at Lambert & Jackson in Maldon. Our seasonal local fruit comes from lots of different growers around Dedham. Dingley Dell farm is in Campsea Ashe near Woodbridge, Suffolk.