FINISH AT HOME MENU
THIS SERVICE IS NOW ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE,
WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
We’ve created this menu during this time of staying at home and being together. Maybe share with your neighbours, invite someone on their own to join you (remotely if necessary!). All the dishes are prepared with the same effort and love as all our food and will simply require baking in an oven to finish. We can make a bulk batch suitable for home freezing.
FRESHLY BAKED BREAD
- Freshly baked 400g Focaccia with olive oil & rosemary £2
- Freshly baked 325g Rustic Loaf £1
- Shepherd’s Pie £5.50
- Cottage Pie £5.50
- Venison Lasagne £5.50
- Chicken & Leek Pie £7.50
- Sausage & Bean Casserole £7.50
- Venison Ragu Pasta ‘al forno’ £6
- Pancetta Pasta ‘al forno’ £5
- Cheese & Mushroom Pasta ‘al forno’ £5
- Beef & Red Wine Casserole £6.50
- Vegetarian Pasta ‘al Forno’ £5.50 (v)
- Vegetarian Leek & Wild Mushroom Pie £6.50 (v)
- We are working on a brand new menu which will include full dietary options and will update this site so keep an eye on it, probably end of next week.
- Seasonal Mixed Salad Leaves
- Seasonal Greens
- Mashed Potato
- Four Cheese Cauliflower Cheese £4
- Enjoy Sunday lunch or a midweek dinner treat with Roast Chicken at home with your family for minimal effort! Our team of chefs have prepared a delicious free range Chicken with butter and herbs, seasonal vegetables all ready for you to pop in the oven and gravy to reheat. £30 and with the chicken being c. 1.3kg. Good for 4-6 people.
- Upon request we can do Pork Shoulders, Loins or Bellies. Beef Joints and Lamb Joints. But these are more tricky and only work at a certain weight with the minimum weight being 1kg. Please call to discuss with our chefs who are more than happy to advise and then we can place an order and prepare for you.
- Vegetarian Leek & Wild Mushroom Pie £6.50 (good for one).
PUDDING & CHEESE
- Seasonal Fruit Crumble for Two £5
- Chocolate Mousse Pot £3
- Rhubarb & Prosecco Jelly £3
- Lemon Posset £3
- 125g Artisan Cheese (please ask for choice) £3.25
HOW TO ORDER
Email is best for us so firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm it with our bank details for you to make payment.
If not, do phone your order in 01206 323351 and we will provide our bank details.
Collection between 11am-3pm. Last orders by 2pm each day for next day collection except Monday. We can organise an evening collection, let us know.
Deliveries for those in need will be available, just let us know your address and we will organise with a volunteer.
Any questions, just call us 01206 323351
Subject to availability and market fluctuations.