Come and join our fantastic team at The Sun Inn, Dedham. Featured in The Michelin Guide, highly rated by The Good Food Guide and winners of a number of awards.
The right person for this role will have the following qualities:
– A completely understanding of what it takes to give excellent hospitality.
– Fantastic enthusiasm for leading a team and bringing them along with them on a busy service.
– A love of food and drink and a desire to increase their learning and understanding of food and drink which includes supplier organised trips abroad.
– An understanding of having a great working relationship with colleagues, supporting and nurturing them. And in the kitchen, keeping them the chefs informed and supporting them too.
– A strong desire to contribute ideas to The Sun Inn, Dedham, pushing it onwards and upwards.
The role encompasses:
– Managing lunch and dinner services for up to 100 covers.
– Taking bookings and handling customer enquiries.
– Supporting our General Managers with the training and development of our front of house team, housekeeping, stock control, social media output.
– Salary of between £19,500 and £21,000.
– Equal share of tips with no company deductions, this equates to c. £3,000 pa.
– Bonus scheme which up to 10% of salary can be earned.
– 45 hours per week.
– Rotating weekend days off.
– Closed 25 and 26 December and 31 December from 6pm.
– Personal development plan with work plan and continuous training.
– Supplier trips which include an annual wine trip to France, Spain or Italy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,500.00 to £21,000.00 /year