Breakfast is served from 8.15am until 10am and is available to residents and advance bookings Monday-Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, breakfast is available for both residents and non-residents alike.
Our selection of cereals come from Dove’s Farm in Berkshire, the cornflakes and chocolate drops are gluten free. The granola is from Dorset Cereals near Dorchester. We also make a dried fruit compote which is poached in Earl Grey tea with cinnamon and orange, delicious with yoghurt. There is also a platter of cured meat, goat’s cheese and seasonal fruit and croissants.
Prepared To Order Dishes
- Porridge…….let us know how you like it, milk or water.
- A bowl of seasonal poached fruit, yoghurt and granola.
- Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, Chives, Crème Fraîche, Muffin
- Spinach & Mushroom Omelette with Smoked Northumberland Cheese
The Fry Up
- Dingley Dell Sausages and Bacon (Wiltshire cure), Morris Gold Black Pudding, Chestnut Mushrooms, Baked Beans
- Highfield Farm, Norfolk Eggs……..fried, poached or scrambled
Tea, Coffee, Juice
- Orange juice squeezed each morning from whole oranges
- Apple & pear juice from our friends at White’s Farm in White Colne
- Jing Tea -Assam Breakfast, Earl Grey, Ceylon, Jasmine Pearls, Darjeeling, White Peony, Flowering Jasmine Lily, Bohea Lapsang
- Tate Coffee Cafeteria or Americano, Cappuccino, Latte
We make our own jam, marmalade and bread. Our milk and yoghurt come from the Strachan family near Saxmundham. Our butter is from Trewithen Dairy in Cornwall and our Loch Duart Salmon is smoked at Anchor Smokery in Lowerstoft. Our seasonal local fruit comes from Williamson’s in Bradfield (berries), Olroyd’s in Yorkshire and Eric in Dedham (rhubarb), Jane and Jack in Ardleigh/Lawford for apples and pears. Dingley Dell farm is in Campsea Ashe near Woodbridge, Suffolk