We want happy, enthusiastic and outgoing people for front of house positions, part time and full time. Call us, email us, we want you!
Nights draw in, a smell of woodsmoke in the air, leaves turning then falling, arresting sunsets. There is no better place that captures all this than the Dedham Vale. There is no better place to be for crackling fires, roast game or squash and warm hospitality than The Sun Inn. Our Autumn two night dinner bed & breakfast offer also includes one of the following: Bar Lunch for Two | 2 Glasses of Coates & Seely Brut Reserve | Picnic & Bikes | Essex Feast Cookbook.
£380 for 2 nights based on two people sharing. BOOK HERE
When everyone else is thinking about the week ahead, you can relax after Sunday lunch and stay the night ……. and have some supper of course! At £200, we think it is a bit of a steal. So what do you get?
- Bed and breakfast (and yes, it includes a cooked breakfast if you’re up to it on Monday)
- Sunday lunch and Sunday dinner, both from either our main menu or bar menu, to the total value of £55pp.
- This offer cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer or discount and will be available all year EXCEPT bank holiday weekends (sorry to slightly spoil it!).
- Check into your room will not be available until after 2pm but you are welcome to have lunch any time from 12pm.
- Please call 01206 323351, email email@example.com or book online HERE
Do you feel like the weekend has dragged? Are you fed up with your own company? Maybe you are new to the area? You are invited to come along & enjoy a free cuppa & some friendly chat. #dontbeonyourown Every Monday from 10.30am – 12pm, we’re here for tea, coffee and cake as part of #meetupMondays
AA Wine List of the Year Award 2015-16Read More
We are also over the moon to have been included in The Good Food Guide’s TOP 50 Pubs for the very first time. Our team has been working extremely hard in many ways, striving for excellence and consistency and this recognition is just reward. A huge thank you to them and also to all those guests who sent their reports into The Good Food Guide, it means a lot!
The César Awards are the hotel industry’s equivalent of the Oscars of the film world – honouring the best hotels of the best in various categories from humble B&Bs to luxurious country houses. Named after the celebrated Swiss hotelier César Ritz, ten César Awards are presented each year to the Guide’s best hoteliers. The winners are selected by the Guide’s editorial team based on recommendations by readers and professional inspection.